Samsung is an electronic consumer brand that is infamous for its high-quality and consistent technological products. However, it has been mostly known for its range of mobile phones and Led TVs. The most perfect screen size for LED TVs is 43 inches. Out of all the range of 43-inch Led TVs, it can be very confusing to make a decision while purchasing a Samsung TV.
Best Samsung TVs are available in the market:
Buyers can choose from a wide range of top selling Samsung TVs. The best choice for a Samsung TV can be made according to a person’s individual needs and requirements. However, the best selling Samsung TVs are listed here.
- Samsung 108 cm (43 inches) 4K Ultra HD Smart QLED TV QA43Q60AAKLXL (Black)
This 43-inches LED TV is the perfect fit for your home. The television has a resolution of up to 4K, which is further aided by Quantum Dot Technology. The LED TV is wall mounting and has air slim quality. The air sim quality enables the TV to blend into the wall.
The LED TV is perfect for gamers. The Super Ultrawide GameView and Game Bar screen ratios of 21:9 and 32:9 give the extra viewing area to gamers. Game Bar is an on-screen menu that allows gamers to make real-time adjustments to screen ratio, input lag check, FPS, HDR, wireless headset settings, and others. This Samsung 43-inch led TV price is marked at Rs. 82,400.
- Samsung 108 cm (43 Inches) Full HD Smart LED TV UA43T5450AKXXL (Black) (2022 Model)
The 43-inches LED TV is the perfect TV model for the smart home. It is also perfect for gaming as it comes with 2 HDMI ports for connectivity. The audio output of the LED TV is 20 W. The smart features of the TV are In-Built Wi-Fi, Screen mirroring, and others. Apps supported by the Smart feature of the TV are Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Zee5, and others. This Samsung 43-inch led TV price is marked at Rs. 42,400. However, it is also available at a slashed rate on online outlets.
- Samsung 109 cm (43 inches) 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV UA43AU7700KLXL (Titan Gray)
Along with the 4K Ultra HD resolution, this 43-inch LED TV uses the PurColor technique. It allows the TV to express a wide range of colors for an immersive viewing experience. The screen also uses HDR techniques for better picture quality. It is compatible with screen mirroring. External connectivity can be achieved. The sound system and audio-visuals are superior on this LED TV.
This Samsung 43-inch led TV price is marked at Rs. 54,900. However, it is also available at a slashed rate on online outlets.
- Samsung 43-inch Class QLED Q60A Series
With over a billion colors and automatic upscaling to 4K, the picture quality here is absolutely stunning, thanks in part to the Quantum Processor inside.
Shop from the Bajaj Mall and choose from a wide range of home appliances and electronics. Get No Cost EMI options with zero down payment and free doorstep delivery too.
Factors to Consider while Choosing a LED TV
We’re talking about a 43-inch screen size here. However, the first factor to consider when purchasing a LED TV is the screen size. The size of the screen should vary depending on the needs of the user. People who want to play games on their smart TVs may prefer a larger screen size. However, a 43-inch screen is the best option.
The other factors that should be kept in mind while purchasing a LED TV are given below:
- Display resolution refers to the number of pixels on the screen. In the case of television, higher resolution refers to higher-quality visuals. LED televisions have a higher resolution than LCD televisions. As a result, LED televisions are generally preferred over LCD televisions.
- Sound Output- The majority of small TVs include dual 10-watt (RMS) speakers that blare at volumes above 70%. When shopping for an LED television, look for audio outlets and plugs. If you want a high-quality audio experience, we recommend investing in a home theatre or a separate speaker system.
- Another factor that should be considered while purchasing a LED TV is the budget of the person. The budget of a person making a purchase will narrow down their options further. The basic Samsung 43-inch led TV price is marked at Rs. 47, 999.
- Refresh Rate- This indicates how quickly the TV can keep up with what you’re watching and how many times per second your set creates a new image. It’s especially important for sports and action movies, delivering clarity that older sets can’t match.
- Other factors that should be considered are specifications, warranty, and placement.